- How do I schedule an appointment with you?
Easy – you simply search for the day and time slot you want online or via your mobile device – easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
- How far in advance can I book my cleanings?
If you’re scheduling a one-time deep clean, you can book it as far as four weeks in advance.
- What time will you be at my home? Can I set a specific time?
If you would like us to be at your home at a specific time, we recommend that you sign up for service at the beginning of the day (especially those with large size homes). As we clean homes during the day, we often encounter things that delay our arrival at our next home, like traffic, or a customer who would like some additional help. For afternoon service, we give you a two-hour window for when we expect to arrive but will do our best to be on time whenever possible. Should we be running behind schedule rest assured we will communicate with you.
- Do you guarantee a day and time for my cleaning appointment?
White Glove ordinarily guarantees a specific day for your cleaning but not a specific time. Due to our ever-changing schedule, we are unable to commit to a specific time of day arrival unless you are the first appointment of the day. However, if you contact us on the day of your scheduled service, we will be glad to estimate our arrival time. If you need a specific time guarantee, feel free to discuss this with us in advance or in the Special Instructions area of our online booking form and, within reason, we will do our best to accommodate you. Please be aware there are also occasions when a selected day may not be available due to other customer bookings already confirmed.
- Will you come on the same day and time for each recurring clean?
While we can commit to a specific day, there are many factors throughout the day that may affect our actual arrival time. If you desire an estimated time of arrival on the day of your clean, please let us know, and we’ll be glad to oblige.
- What if my scheduled cleaning falls on a holiday?
If your cleaning falls on a holiday White Glove observes, we will contact you to reschedule.
- What if I need to reschedule an appointment?
Need to reschedule your cleaning? No problem! Just tell us when you’d like service by completing our Reschedule Form.
Your new cleaning date request will be entered into our system and confirmation will be provided to you by one of our representatives once we have double checked our existing schedule. Please note, since our top notch cleaning professionals book up well in advance, White Glove requires a notice of two business days to reschedule a cleaning. Refer to our policies page for more details.
- What if I wish to cancel service?
In your busy life, we understand that things come up suddenly. So, if it is necessary to cancel or skip your scheduled service, White Glove merely requires a two business day notice. If White Glove receives less than two business days’ notice, or if we cannot access your home, it will be necessary to charge you the full price of your cleaning. All future cleanings will remain unchanged.
- Schedule or service changes may not be made through service providers. Please contact your local White Glove office directly for schedule changes.
- Termination of regularly scheduled cleanings must be in writing, either to our mailing address of 96 Linwood Plaza, #518, Fort Lee, NJ 07024 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 1 (315) 828-0303.
- Recurring service is priced at a discounted rate. Should you choose to cancel recurring service after only one cleaning, please note that our regular One-Time Cleaning charges will apply.