- How do I schedule an appointment with you?
Easy – you simply search for the day and time slot you want online or via your mobile device and we’ll let you know if we can accommodate you once we have checked our schedule – easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
- How far in advance can I book my cleanings?
If you’re scheduling a one-time deep clean, you can book it as far as four weeks in advance.
- What time will you be at my home? Can I set a specific time?
If you would like us to be at your home at a specific time, we recommend that you sign up for service at the beginning of the day (especially those with large size homes). As we clean homes during the day, we often encounter things that delay our arrival at our next home, like traffic, or a customer who would like some additional help. For afternoon service, we give you a two-hour window for when we expect to arrive but will do our best to be on time whenever possible. Should we be running behind schedule rest assured we will communicate with you.
- Will you come on the same day and time for each recurring clean?
While we can commit to a specific day, there are many factors throughout the day that may affect our actual arrival time. If you desire an estimated time of arrival on the day of your clean, please let us know, and we’ll be glad to oblige.
- What if my scheduled cleaning falls on a holiday?
If your cleaning falls on a holiday White Glove observes, we will contact you to reschedule.
- What if I need to reschedule an appointment?
Need to reschedule your cleaning? No problem! Just tell us when you’d like service by completing our Reschedule Form.
Your new cleaning date request will be entered into our system and confirmation will be provided to you by one of our representatives once we have double checked our existing schedule. Please note, since our top notch cleaning professionals book up well in advance, White Glove requires a notice of two business days to reschedule a cleaning. Refer to our policies page for more details.
- What if I wish to cancel service?
In your busy life, we understand that things come up suddenly. So, if it is necessary to cancel or skip your scheduled service for recurring cleans, White Glove merely requires a two business days notice. If White Glove receives less than two business days’ notice, or if we cannot access your home, it will be necessary to charge you the full price of your cleaning. All future cleanings will remain unchanged.
- Schedule or service changes may not be made through service providers. Please contact White Glove directly for schedule changes.
- Termination of regularly scheduled recurring cleanings must be in writing, either via SMS to 1 (201) 886-2515, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 1 (315) 828-0303.
- Recurring service is priced at a discounted rate. Should you choose to cancel recurring service after only one cleaning, please note that our regular One-Time Cleaning charges will apply.
- Please note that all orders placed on our website are non-cancellable and nonrefundable; however we do allow you to reschedule service so long as we receive 2 full business days notice. If we are unable to provide service to you on the day of your choosing then the amount paid can be applied towards future orders or the value gifted to someone of your choosing.